I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

PRETZEL-LOVIN'



Pretzel addiction!

It's been so long since I blogged. Pretty much ups and downs recently and time passed so quickly. Now it's the study week then exam weeks and holla....graduation! There goes 3 years and I'm surely gonna miss it. 

Things to YAY about: 
1. Silver for NAPFA ( All As except a D for 2.4km, sigh!)
2. As for Ebizz, Spa and B for Club Project! 
3. Being loved and in love! ;) (I've got more than just a cupid for Valentine's day! Hahahaha)

Don't wanna mention things to be "nay" about since it will only dampen my mood. So many plans going on after exams. Events, dates, meet-ups with my girlies, prom and Kraaaaabi!!! Can't wait for another 2 weeks to pass by and get into the holiday mood! On the other hand, I have been burying myself in deep thoughts about what exactly I should do after graduation. I really hope I can make the best out of my choice and make sure it is a fruitful one. Sighz! Decision-making is not what I'm good at. 


xoxo

ps. good luck for all everyone's end-sem tests!


No comments:

Post a Comment