![]() |
| Am loving these little lights so much! Thank you Pingpong!! <3 |
Hehehe, I love my exchange presents this year! Though I only have 3, but I'm happy with them! Seems like all the presents are very usable!
First, I got a huge mug! Second, I got Yaping's twinkling starlights. Lastly, I got Joey's bag! Not to forget Sam's UK souvenirs as well. Didn't get my boobsie any present this year cause we both were too broke to exchange! (Sorry boobsie, I don't have the time to do anything handmade too!) But we both agreed that we rather not receiving any instead of giving lame gifts! Got Lancey a pair of Agnes B socks!!! Hope that's not considered lame though X_X
Dinner was good with huge-ass, I mean HUGE pincers crabs by Lancey~ It seems like every year we're doing nothing but sitting around in front of the TV! Next year's gathering gonna be better and I shall help to plan too.
Shall upload photos asap! Meanwhile, X'mas celebration at XQ's tomorrow! I hope I've got the energy to last till then! :(
MERRY X'MAS FOLKS!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment