I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I NEED MAGIC


Sometimes I stare at myself hard and wonder what lies ahead for me. 
Sometimes I just wish there are god signals in life and doors for me to open. 
Well, I guess its nothing new for me to feel like this...

Going vegetarian for 49 days is so tiring! Nowadays, I barely have regular meals because of the availability of vegetarian food. So most of the time, I ended up omitting meat from my usual food. Imagine ban-mian without pork/anchovies?! "Best" of all, there's Samsung Xmas BBQ at Sentosa Costa Sands this Thursday. Duhhhhh.

Anyway, school is sucking the life out of me. Spent 6 hours+ in school today just to finalize some details for Spa project. So tired that I overslept on the bus while on my way home. Zz. My mood is dippin low low low now, gonna catch my beauty sleep early tonight.

Things-to-do this "holiday":
1. PROJECTS / Individual assignments
2. Attempt 5km jogging x 3 times a week, then increase to 5 times a week? (MHMM DOUBTFUL)
3. Clean up my messy home. (I'm embarrassed to let anyone step into my crib! Take it as advance spring cleaning...?)
4. Meet P, have a nice meal and an acoustic session
5. Finish up my new songs!
6. Meet my girlies! I've been missing so many of them!

Let's hope I can complete this list by the end of December! For now, time to get out of the virtual world! I shall wake up early tomorrow, jog, have a healthy breakfast, tidy up my room and have a good start on my projects.

xoxoxo


ps. I removed the tagboard cuz there's just way too much annoying spam comments to delete. So, formspring me instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment