I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HEY BLONDIE!


This is the hairstyle I'll get when I'm sick of my long locks!!!
(Provided when I get a slimmer face too)


Been stuck on doing projects - specifically Spa Management's layout plans. Didn't know it can be SO tedious! I wonder how interior designers live with their job. I nearly killed myself cause the software had  glitches and I had to redo the whole damn plan! Anyhow, gonna stay over at Alex's place for the next 2 days! Hope that this projects-stayover will be super productive! I'm damn worried over the upcoming deadlines. 

Typical conversations at home:

Bro: Wanna go Bangkok/Taiwan with me?
Me: When?
Bro: Jan!
Me: I'm not free...

Sis: There's promo to Phuket, wanna go?
Me: When?
Sis: Jan!
Me: I'm NOT free........

Mom: When are you free to spring clean? I'll take an off-day.
Me: When?
Mom: Jan!
Me: I'm NOT FREE...! 

(($@#$(@#%(!#($)

Now, its just left with my Dad who hasn't attempt to attack my January. 
FYI. January is going to be the worse month in 2011 with ALL the projects and individual assignment deadlines. Let's cheers with cyanides. 


ps. somebody just CALLED to nag at me to SLEEP. hahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment