I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Friday, December 17, 2010

FIRST XMAS PRESIEEEEE


I KNOW I look spastic. Ahaha, but anyhow! First X'mas exchange present! 

Usually I think that mugs/photo frames/towels/umbrellas as very boring X'mas present but I kinda like this one cause its HUGEEEE. Almost as long as my face! Been drinking a lot of water cuz of it! ;) Finally an exchange present that I don't chuck it away in my drawer.

I'm broke this X'mas cause I worked lesser than usual plus I just paid off my $290 phone bill! :( Can I give belated X'mas presents instead.........? Tho on my wishlist is La Senza's bathrobe... Muhahahahah

I've been sleeping a lot latelyAND I seriously need to get work done! It's a pity that I won't be able to enjoy X'mas/New Year Countdown this year cuz of the darn projects. -_- Honestly, year 3 is quite a pain!


K, back to work! :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment