I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...

You're as pretty as MKA?

Nay, that's not the real question I'm asking. The question is... "What would you do if you are born with a  silver spoon in your mouth and you're filthy rich?"

While munching on my CocoCrunch, this question popped into my head abruptly. If given the choice that I've no worries about money, there would be so many things I want to do!
On my top 5 list:


1. Travel and learn


OMG, I'LL FAINT AT THE SIGHT OF THIS. I feel like Manpuko now!
ICHIGO DAIFUKU! I shall attempt to make this someday!
CUTE DANGOS! Like peas in a pod!
I think I can finish all of them....
Slurps. I like those on the sticks!


How does it sounds like to travel to Europe and Japan to learn the art and delicate skills for their bakeries and pastries? One of my favorite patisserie in Singapore is Sun Moulin! It's located at Shaw House and I had fond memories of the chocolate cake! If I could, I would go to these 2 countries and pick up some skills! Then back to SG and have a small patisserie of my own. (I bet XQ would fancy this idea too) Though I may not have been through all the pastries shops in SG, but I feel that the scene is pretty boring. Maybe someday I should go on a dessert/pastries hunt! Also, apart from culinary, I would wanna   experience every city's culture and come up with a travelogue! Be the eyes of other wanderlusts!


2. Idle on the fashion streets of Paris
Paris is a one of the fashion capitals, along with London, Milan and NYC! I would totally want to camp there during their fashion week and eat, sleep, breathe fashion! Pretty faces, pretty streets. How pretty can it be! Not forgetting the Eiffel Tower! Is would be even better if I could intern or work in a fashion house and be inspired. If only the fashion scene in SG is as good as theirs, I would totally work in events line for fashion shows! And if I'm that filthy rich, I would bring their "underground" fashion boutiques back here as well! Isn't it true that SG's fashion retail scene is so saturated with blogshops selling the same stuff with no spark of creativity? (I'm guilty of that as well but that's purely because the local suppliers are boring and limited!)

3. Stay in Korea and experience the K-pop culture in life



Without all the K-pop/Hallyu craze, I think Korea will be pretty boring! Watching music performances on Youtube is surely not satisfying! I would wanna watch BoA's live performance on stage! Wonder what would it be like if Singapore has its own pop culture... Mhmmmmz


4. Social work at 3rd world countries

I'm curious how they lead their life and probably a trip there will make us realize how fortunate we are. And perhaps we might gain insights that let us think that happiness can actually be that simple. It feels that most Singaporeans take their comfort for granted. I appreciate Singapore for being such a safe and clean country! Not to forget the good progression she has made over the years and leading us to one of the top cities in the world. :)

5. Build a beautiful home!
Have not found a dream home photo so no visuals for this! Imagine having families and friends over for meals and gatherings. Or have girls crash-overs with foam party! Or baking party in a nice white spacious kitchen! Too awesome to think! I would stay home the entire day! And like every other girl... WALK IN WARDROBE WITH LOTS OF LOTS OF SHOES (OMGAWD)!! Okay, that will remain as a fantasy forever. 


Okay, I wonder what's on others' list! Anyhow, time to stop sidetracking! I'm behind time and I'm sick of staying in bed. :( 


xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment