I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It maybe just one of those days

I love Sundays (when I'm not working!).
Slowing my life down today and I've spent more than half a day in bed... doing research work!

Feeling quite exasperated cause my camera isn't with me! That's why you don't see me blogging with my own photos lately. Sister brought it overseas to Hongkong/Batam for a week! Past few days were pretty eventful! Went for my spa, hair treatment, birthday parties and events. Would have blogged more about it if I had taken photos!! I tried Yunyann's G12 camera and boyyyyy, it really tempted me! Maybe I shall try to save up for it as my 2011 New Year's present!

Of course not to forget...
Happy Birthday to Yunyann & Aggy...
&
Advance Happy Birthday to Jasmine!



Don't know how I feel exactly now but I feel my priorities/interest shifting again. Sigh! I really don't like being this fickle. Anyhow, after much thoughts I have concluded that I am too selfish and lazy to be committed to anything. Selfish in the way that I push too much responsibilities/work into my own life and I don't have time for anything else. Lazy in the sense that if I have free time I would rather be a slug on my bed. Also, I don't really like to adapt to certain changes in life. Having something means potentially losing something. So I always prefer to keep things as how they are...? Make sense? I think I'm just blabbering nonsense cause I'm feeling sleepy. Gonna get a hot shower and head over to check Grandpa out. Haven't seen him in 2 weeks.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment