I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

MIDNIGHT BLUE X SILVER FRENCH MANICURE



I've never told a lie,
and that makes me a liar,
I've never made a bet,
but we gamble with desire,
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire.


Been exceptionally lazy lately and I haven't been running since last Saturday! Need. to. get. my. butt. moving! School's starting next week and I'm pretty demoralized cause I'm all alone in a new class again. Jeezerz, I thought I would have a fun semester with XQ or Nurul! I'm so lazy to make new friends again! Okay, maybe I should be an introvert next semester... I hope timetable doesn't clashes too much with my girlies!! Have a hunch that I'll hate the last semester!!

I've no idea what some people are thinking. But it doesn't matters now cause I don't think there will be any changes. Nothing matters between us. What you have has nothing on me. Just because we're of different league. :) 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment