I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

LIFE'S A STAGE

I think neon nail colors are so not me! 

GEMINUS ROX MY SOX!! Met up with Wank and headed over to Cine to catch Geminus's gig. I rate their performance 9/10 for today!! The sound mix was just even out and everyone performed well! I felt so proud of them that I can't stop smiling. (AY YOU GUYS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ORIGINALS' FINAL MIX!)



Show some lurvvvve folks! Clickity click!

Window shopping with Wank was pretty fun! He can pull off most the clothes and that makes me wanna put him in so many outfits! (But dude! You need to stop your self-praisings!) I think my blood pressure went up tonight because of him. I think guys just like to get on my nerves!!

I'm excited for tomorrow! I'm gonna wake up early to run, bake, hit the town and party at Ritz Carlton! The best deal? Bestie and Wank are coming along! How I wish I've 48 hours a day so I can meet my secondary school clique tomorrow too..! Life's treating me pretty good lately, let's hope it just gets better!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment