I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo spamming!

Today, bestie came over and we did the overdue shoot together! I must say it looks more decent compared to the previous one we did. It's more of a fun shoot than a fashion shoot? But that lazy bestie decided that she would not model for any of the pieces today so I had to do it instead!! But it's okay, cuz I love knit stuff!! ^^

Lotsa clothes/shorts/accessories to mix n match!

My shorts! 2 of them were D.I.Y cut&ripped shorts!

And just nice the fan was blowing in my direction... Check out the background. Looks like a fashion battlefield, everywhere's clothes... clothes.. clothes!!

HI BESTIE! I think you look fine in this!! :>

Okay, some funnier/candid photos ahead! A preview of what we're gonna sell! You can view the entire range at my Facebook!

#1 Lame tyube dress

#2 ZZZips skirt

(HAHA I've no idea why I had such a pose)

#3 Polkadot skirt!! Cuteeesy/Preppy essential!!

#4 My Mango cropped knitwear. Super cute!!

And now, I present to you the school girl look!! I think I'll get #($#!)@$!# upon these photos. Hahahah the tie I'm wear is actually from SSM?! hehehe

#5 Grey schoolgal skirt!

#5 The black schoolgal skirt!

Below is fake long legs due to the angle of the photos were taken!
Imagine Serene Tan going pixie! Pretty omg right?!

After a longggg day, we headed to town and watched Geminus's gig!

Though the performance wasn't as amazing as what I saw at Homeclub, I know you guys can do better and you guys are talented! :) Don't be gloomy about tonight and continue to produce amazing songs!

Ok, really worn out! Gonna sleep cuz I still have work this weekend at Vivo! N I'm darn broke. :'(

Shall update my prelove blog soon! Gonna think of a name soon too!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment