I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MIND STATUE!

My new hair color! It looks really kinda soft and nice here BUT(!) in real life it is way brighter!?

Foaming up my hair! I prepared extra portion so I ended up forcing Sis to dye together with me! She was whining so much and said I should pay for her next black hair dye session. -_-!

It's really quite brown isn't it! Amy said it looks like my "Ah-lian" hair color during year 1! N sis said I have a retarded face but I think she is worse than me?! Seriously, nobody would believe we're sisters at one glance!

And so I categorized my closet last night. Hella took me hours to do so!! And I just realized that the top 3 colors in my closet is black, grey and lastly blue! I guess Thursday I'm whacking up some outfits and I'm gonna sell some of my clothes away! Too much for my closet to keep!

The Boho attempt #1!


It's 4.17am now and I'm feeling the most groggy!! Caught "Going the distance" with Joey and it's quite a nice show except that it was a little draggy! Super funny scenes and I can't decide if it should be considered as a chick flick or what! I swear that unhealthy boy has the one of the monster appetite. Ajisen ramen + Venezia + Macs meal + Popcorns still not full!! (I know you'll be reading this, SINKHOLE! hahahaha) On whole, today was very fruitful day cuz I found what I want!! A load off my mind. ^^ Tomorrow's pay day and Jojo/Shan birthday BBQ!

I calculated and found that I worked 142 hours for August. Damn fierce plz! Too bad I can't spend cuz they're all going to go for my Mac baby!! Can't wait to lay my hands on it! Most probably posting out outfits on Thursday... watch this space if you want to! (Can't wait to spend some time alone with Breastie too!)


Peace out.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment