I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It is always very comforting to think about the f/s we have. :)

Decided to stay up a little since work starts later tomorrow. Finally went into Livejournal and checked out my friends' pages and some random blog-hopping. Strangely, I'm feeling confusingly mood-less. It takes a lot of mutual understanding to be best friends.

Let me admit some of my VERY bad habits.
1. I'm a bad text-er. Really bad... when I don't feel like replying.. I just stop replying.. or I'll just reply real late or short. Or I'll reply very slowly. I always fall asleep/doze off before I reply. I don't like to multi-task and reply messages. That could possibly explains why sometimes my replies are like that... BUT sometimes I'm just plain busy and replying the message just slips off my mind until I check my inbox messages before deleting messages!!

2. I'm not an excellent listener. (Especially if you like to repeat topics or fish for compliments)

3. I'm a no-nonsense person.
I expect efficiency and decisiveness when doing something. Be it planning an activity or venue, I have little patience for dilly-dally. Which is bad... cause it makes me a very demanding person.

4. I don't compliment frequently.
Yea, I find it difficult to accept compliments and I always brush it off. Probably that sorta make me give compliments lesser too? But when I compliment, I mean it seriously. :) Hope that's not totally a flaw...!

I think currently, the only person who understands and tolerates me best is still breastie! It's funny when we confess when we are pissed with each other. Cause we know it and we just get pissed off quietly and forget about it after a while. Even though I can't stand her horrible "i-want/i-need/i-don't-have-this/i-have-nothing-to-wear/i-am-fat/i-keep-getting-stared/weh" but everything I love her for engulfs all of that!

I think she knows me well as much as I know her, like how I exposed her secret shoppings!!! I think I can read her like a book, her expressions and her eyes can never fool me much! (Don't be sad, Serene Tan! Try harder to bluff me next time!)

After spending some time looking at all the photos and my blog posts, I have already recognized people who I know I can stick with for life. :)

On side note, I'm really worn out even though I was just working for 4 days straight. Call me workaholic again, but I'm determine to bring home a Macbaby. After YOG period, take a little break then after Comex a decent long break! I need to untangle the mess in my head and sort of what I really want to commit to. It sucks when my inspirations always changes its direction. Need to be more serious and determined. (okay, like how many times have I mentioned this) :(
Gonna run in a while!! Aiming to run+brisk walk for 1 hour, 150 sit-ups, 50 push-ups! Low...sugar diet will commence today!!!!! I'm determined to get back to 44kg! >:/

No comments:

Post a Comment