WHEN I LOSE THOSE GROSS FLABS ON MY LEGS AND EVERYWHERE, I'M GONNA ROCK AN OVERSIZE SWEATER + KNEE HIGH SOCKS + MY BELOVED $199 ZARA BOOTIES. *damnnit!*I need a fixxxxxxxx. My signature hairstyle is Frizzy. My face is dotted with little blemishes. My brows are in a mess. My tummy is getting rounder and flabbier everyday (looks as if I'm a few months pregnant but of cuz I'm not!). My thighs are horribly "upsized". Can I get any better? Fwaaaaaaaaaah.
Been pizz'd about my part-time job. But can't do nuts cuz I'm always doing things for people's sake. O'well. If it gets onto my raw nerves again.. I think I'll be The Crazies. Check the trailer, yeah.
Have been lurrrvin' the bed all by myself for the past 4 nights. ;) Slept with like.... 5 pillows and 2 fluffy blankets. (Y) But I miss that smelly pig! She'll be home in another... 2 nights! Let's hope I'll get a lot of gudddddddies from her.
Work was just busy yakking how gr8 Galaxy S is. But the fact is, it is really awuuuuuusome! U guys need to stop thinking about Iphone-it's overrated. Samsung is the new indie? HAHA. Breaks with bestie was nice! Cept' the fact that she's still hogging her BB despite not using bbm/twitter. (WHATEVER YO)
OK, no idea why but I'm kinda.. high-ish here. Internship ending in another... 3 weeks? I have no idea if I want to travel or get the Macbook deal online! It's too cheap to be good, so how?!
There's a few things I wanna do to my room during hols.
1. Paint the entire room white
2. Get thick long drapes for the bare window
3. Buy a floor lamp!!
4. Find lavender or pink or royal purple sheets
5. Bug sissis to consider bunk bed idea (again)
There's a few things I wanna do with my gurls during hols.
1. Have a fun tanning-picnic!!
2. Crazy girlie random
3. Bakinggggg session
4. Wavehouse?!
5. USS/WWW/ECP cycling
:) :) :)
I think I'm so gaga over Gwen Stefani - TOO HOT TO HANDLE :>

No comments:
Post a Comment