









One of the sweetest photo of the night!
Gary's birthday celebration was simple and nice. We enjoyed our food at Spizza instead of Sunset Grill! 4 pizzas, 2 pastas for 9! Doesn't that sounds a little too much! Unfortunately, Serene, Jojo, Yanling and Soohou couldn't join us. (Serene, you missed out Spizza again!)Basically, we didn't dine at Sunset Grill cuz it was too packed and the waiting time was insane. To top it off, the food were exorbitantly priced. $17.50 for a spaghetti bolognese? Not for me plz. The ambience wasn't the best either, humid and a couple of us were getting paranoid about mosquitoes bites. SO, we decided to hop over to Spizza. Great food, AWESOME service (one of the staff actually returned Lance's Mercs car keys). After dining was take-away SSG Level 3 wings and chilling at Gary's place. Seemed like we were short of some beer to go with the wings!
But hella it's okay, we had a kid in the room. :)
But hella it's okay, we had a kid in the room. :)
This year, everyone seems to be toning down their birthday celebrations. I suppose it is either lack of the time/money. Here's a shout out to my folks, "LET'S HAVE A KICKASS ONE NEXT YEAR! Whoever's isn't shall be kicked in the ass!"
And to Gary,Although this year's birthday might be a little disappointing for you, but let's make the next one better. And I'm surprised and felt nice when you asked about stuff I blogged about. Heh, I think the only thing why we're not TAD close is cuz we're both too busy for each other! But I still remembered I enjoyed the chats when you send me back home, talking about the "you-know-who"s in our lives. :) YOU, should get a girlfriend by next birthday okay! Stop being a social bee/Kpop fanatic and start going out to show some lovin' (not flirting ah!). It would be nice to see you attached with a little girl. With that, I blesssssss you have a good year with your studies, family, friends and love!
ANDWe should start hanging out soon plz. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment