I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Roof top, bed and stars


Been surfing the net since a couple of hours back and read a few strangers' blogs. Its not bad reading blogs cuz it gives you a new perspective of life.

This morning my mood was so much affected by a particular issue. It feels horrible to feel bitter. I can't explain enough for myself why I'm reacting like this but yeah.

I find that as we age, we become more complex and selfish. Even I am like that. I feel negativity easier than before. Perhaps it is because we are more aware of reality?

Told myself after all these unhappiness, I will try to put everything behind and a stop to it. Just let every single thing I'd cherish about you trickle off my hands. We aren't the same anymore. Just like a cracked glass, no matter how you try to salvage the crack will always remain.

In life, to a certain point you will start to feel tired of chasing and expecting. You will just be yourself. I don't know what's the key of this post but hella. I will set a target for myself, that is to have new priorities and work for whatever I meant.

Don't want to look back in another few years and whine about how life isn't good/fair to me? Because 80% of the chances to success are in my own hands.

Lastly, I should stop defying my body and sleep in 10 minutes time. First thing to do after intern is to learn swimming, beat the bulge and flabs. Keep a healthy diet and lifestyle. When your body and state of mind is good, you'll feel better and eventually be a better person. Maybe a getaway to Phuket might do me some good. Like to empty all my negativity to the vast blue sea (for now I'll naively think it will work)


Not to forget, maybe this might appear on my principles list.
Never think that you are irreplaceable, especially when you aren't even given a priority (even though it seems as if).


No comments:

Post a Comment