



For all you might think she's doing work, but she is not! Check out what's lying around on her desk! Nail varnish, gel eyeliner and stuff. Tsktsk... no other than Pan! :)
Anyhow, I gave her my Happy Meal's toy and she beamed up like a kid! Pan is so easy to satisfy sometimes... :$
I will miss lunching at her office! I love it cause I can take a power nap right after my meal! It's sooo good to have a neighbor like her! ^^ We are just a corridor away!
On side note, lunch options that we don't get sick of easily:
1. Ban Mee/Ramen/ZJM
2. Saba Fish
3. Whatever in Maxwell - I love the tausuan!!
4. The sandwich shop
Then we have the most hated lunch option:
1. Amoy Food Center!! I was never a happy customer at Amoy. Boring/substandard food with long queues :(
Favorite drinks/desserts:
1. Strawberry + Banana Juice
2. OUAM ice cream - especially Agent Strawberry!
3. I love my usual mixed juice - Green and red apples + Carrot!
I will miss the food once intern ends! :S

No comments:
Post a Comment