I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Meaningful people, beautiful people

I have the funkiest aunt! Heee

My aunt is better than yours!

FAT LIL SHORT SMELLY MIDGET!

It made me laugh when people on Facebook thought that I really turned lesby. Truth is, I'm not even considering it as an option! :) I'll straight ~ like spaghetti (my usual line)!

Big fish: "Do people think that you two are couples when you go out together??"
Even my aunt said that! Can't believe this!

Anyhow, this is my fat little short smelly midget cousin. :D We fought for 19 years and more. We seriously did! I still remember how she abused me! In order to conquer me, she pinched my cheeks so hard till I cry when I was a toddler!! I have that evidence! Just that its lost in transition when I moved place. She's a mean fart even when she's young please!!! When we grew up, we really fought physically (for fun)! We kicked, pulled each other's hair, scratched and bit each other. Crazy biatch! (L)

Not to forget, I love my Aunt a.k.a best friend! She's like my mother, we talked about EVERYTHING under the sun. From her flings to flights to all over the world. She never had reservations to my requests and she's always there when I need a wake up talk. Not many adults can make an impact to my life, and yet she's one of them. She's getting old yet staying hip. Can't wait for 21 days UK tour with her!!! Ps. she's called Big Fish cuz when I was young, I wrote "Da yi" (big aunt) as DA(big) and drew a fish. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment