

First birthday gift I've received! :) From my favorite big fish! Loving the Chanel Chance but not a fan of mascara. Then it would be a beautiful FCUK watch for me. (SIGH!)
Decided to blog more about my birthday when I've gotten a handful of photos! It's such a pity cause my Olympus baby went to get serviced. :/ Nevermind about that!
This year, I have two bunches of lovely folks surprising (though I anticipated it) me! First was my dear ZooF clique! Though the surprise was foiled at the end.. but I still enjoyed it.
True that it was the first time celebrating my birthday on the dot with them! Out of everything, the book of personal letters and photos was the best! I spent almost an hour reading and scanning through the photos and recalling of good ol' past times. I was awed cause I could see how much effort was put in the book. Basically, it was short and sweet celebration!
Sad to say, I don't dare to eat the cake because my throat is horrible! I've been coughing non-stop and I'm so tired of coughing!
IT show today was boring and super lethagic! Thank god I had a power 15 minutes nap and I felt so good until the end of the day! Fet so sickkkkkk and crappy but i enjoy the surprise done by the promoters! :) OK I M WAY TO SLEEEPY! gonna edit this post soon! ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment