I AM

My photo
Singapore
Until I figure out myself.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just stay away, if you don't wanna fight

SDC14283
Photo1577
Photo1474
SDC14294
Nylon has the hottest stuff ever and I don't see a reason why I should not spend $10.50 on it! Skinny models, indie stuff, coolshiiiz campaigns and worthy reads! Nothing not to love about Nylon! :>


Anyhow, I really have nuthing to say about my life right now. Uhmm maybe except the fact that I gained weight and I feel like layers of pancakes when I look at my stomach? And I'm spotting myself with thunder thighs?! Well, or maybe just the same old thing, I love my girls. :)
School's a bore as usual and it's gonna end in another few weeks! C'mon, c'mon! I need new motivation to let me hit the books for end semester tests!


On random, I H8 Facebook online chat especially when somebody I blocked on MSN comes talking to me on Facebook and starts wondering when I'm not appearing online. Shiiz!
&
I'm having lizards phobia. They are the most irritating domestic pest EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment